in stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
Now you can enjoy the new cannabinoid CBD lovers are discovering — cannabigerol (CBG) — with our CBG Oil tincture. This blueberry CBG Oil (1000mg) is made with natural blueberry flavoring, about 1% of our Blueberry OG terpene profile, MCT Oil from coconuts and monk fruit. Our Blueberry CBG oil contains 0.1% THC per batch (safely below the 0.3% legal threshold, producing no high) and is 100% derived from USA hemp plants.
CBG oil tinctures are made from full-spectrum CBD+CBG, without synthetic or dangerous additives, offering a host of uses to support everyday balance. With CBG oil from CBD Lifestyle Labs, you can rely on consistent quality and high standards for how we source and produce all our hemp oil products.
- Made with MCT oil from coconuts, natural plant terpene blend, natural flavoring, monk fruit, and agave
- 1000 mg of CBG +CBD per 30ml bottle
- Contains no phthalates, GMOs, parabens, artificial coloring, or formaldehyde
- THC less than the legal limit of 0.3% (no high)
How to Enjoy Blueberry CBG Oil 1000mg
- Shake well before enjoying.
- Add to a food or drink, or take sublingually (10 drops or adjust to your preference)
- Keep under the tongue for up to a minute before you swallow.
- Increase amount slowly until 4th week (see dosage chart an the image gallery above)
CBG Oil FAQs
How long should I hold CBG oil under my tongue?
30-60 seconds. The longer you wait, the more your body will absorb. The remainder will be absorbed gradually by your stomach after you swallow.
Will CBG get me high?
No. Just like CBD, CBG is not intoxicating and non-addictive.
What is CBG? Where does it come from?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is, like CBD, a cannabinoid. CBG is one of over 120 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. Though studies on this compound are still in the preliminary stages, initial studies have revealed insights that it may interact with our body’s immune system and other essential systems, in a way that is distinct from CBD.
At CBD Lifestyle Labs, our CBG is sourced from naturally grown, organic Colorado and Kentucky hemp. We capture the plant’s original essence by using a CO2 extraction process that retains cannabinoids, terpenes, and more.
Is CBG Oil addictive?
No. CBG is non-addictive and non-psychoactive.
Is your shipping free?
Yes! We provide free shipping throughout the continental United States. For more details, please read our shipping & return policy.